||02 Jul 2021
||Relationship between Human and Snakes in urban context
||ROTARY CLUB OF NIGDI- PUNE Agenda of Club Meeting: Date: 02th July 2021 Time: 7:00 pm. Virtual on Zoom Zoom Meeting ID: Passcode: Regards, Rtn Suhas Dhamale Club Secretary
1. Meeting is called to Order President Rtn Jagmohan Singh 7:30 pm
2. National Anthem All Attendees Rtn Sonali will play the clip of National Anthem 7:33 pm
3. Devotional Song Recorded Rtn Sonali will play the clip 7:35 pm 7:37 pm
4. Announcements Secretary Rtn Suhas Dhamale 7:36 pm
5. Fellowship, birthdays and anniversaries Fellowship Chairman Rtn Hardeep Kaur 7:39 pm
6. Announcements By Directors 7: 41 pm
7. Felicitation Of our Doctor & CA President Rtn Jagmohan Singh As per List Attached 7:50 pm
8. Introduction of Speaker Annet Namita Manage 7:52 pm
9. Speaker Annet Dhruv Phadke “Relationship Between Human & Snakes in Urban Context” 8.28 pm
10 Vote Of Thanks Annet Aishwarya Dhamale 8.29
11 Meeting Adjourned President Rtn Jagmohan Singh 8.30 pm
||President Rtn. Jagmohan Bhurji
|Joint Meeting With
|Club Members Present
|Minutes of Meeting
||Through presentation Speaker Annet Dhruv Phadke intended to make all, understand snakes in a
better way and attempt to reduce fear that creates the human-snake conflict.
He also shed light on knowing to identify snakes as well as rescuing them from human settlements along with the first aid
needed in case of a snake bite.
It was really very interesting and eye opening unique session.
The Meeting ended with Vote of Thanks by Annet Aishwarya Dhamale.