||19 Jul 2021
||Rotary Mega Medical Centre
||Inauguration of Late Smt. Chandrakuwar M Kothari Rotary Mega Medical Centre at the hands of Rtn Shekar Mehta Rotary International President 2021-22
||1. Lord Ganesh Vandan
2. Meeting Called to Order/ National Anthem
3. Welcome to Dignitaries
4. Brief about Rotary New Panvel & Rotary Mega Medical Centre
5. Felicitation of Donors for Trust Building
6. Few words by DG Pankaj Shah
7.Introduction of Guest of Honour RI Director Dr. Mahesh Kotbagi
8. Address by Guest of Honour RI Director Dr. Mahesh Kotbagi
9. Introduction of Chief Guest RI President Shekar Mehta
10. Speech by Chief Guest RI President Shekar Mehta
11. Vote of Thanks
12. Meeting Adjourned
||Rtn Shekar Mehta Rotary International President 2021-22 and Guest of Honour Rtn Dr Mahesh Kotbagi Rotary International Director 21-23
|Joint Meeting With
|Club Members Present
|Minutes of Meeting
||1. Meeting called to order by President and followed by National Anthem. 2. The meeting was graced by presence of H’ble Rotary International President Shekhar Mehta, RI Director Dr. Mahesh Kotbagi and DG Pankaj Shah. A very rare and proud moment for RCNP Panvel.
3. DGE Dr. Anil Parmar & Dr. Hema Parmar welcomed RIP Shekhar Mehta & Rashi Mehta
4. Rtn Purushottam Agrawal & Rtn Usha Agrawal welcomed RID Dr. Mahesh Kotbagi & Amita Kotbagi
5. Rtn Vilas Kothari & President Dr Mina Biswal welcomed DG Pankaj Shah and First Lady Priya
6. DGE Dr. Anil Parmar made a brief presentation on the history and future of the Rotary Mega Medical Centre.
7. All Donors who donated more than Two Lakhs for the Mega Medical Centre were felicitated by RIP Shekhar Mehta/RID Dr. Mahesh Kotbagi.
8. RIP Shekhar Mehta, in his address to the forum, commended the Club’s dedicated work of Public Service through the Blood Bank and Dialysis Centre. He specially mentioned that he is feeling very happy being in the Mega Medical Centre devoted to Public Service. He also thanked the Donors for the generous Donations which made this RCNP Dream come through. He specially highlighted the Donation from Sri Jyeshtharaj Ganesh Mandir Trust as the correct use of devotee's offerings being channelized to the God's work being carried out at the Centre. He wished RCNP all success in their future plan of a 100 Bedded Hospital in the balance space in the premises.
9. RID Dr. Mahesh Kotbagi & DG Pankaj Shah also commended Club’s work and gave their best wishes.
10. President Elect Dr. Vinay Shelar presented the Vote of Thanks.
11. Meeting adjourned